We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Chief of Staff to assist our high horsepower CEO and help guide Peek through the next phase of its rapid growth. You will need to show off your stamina and power to assist the CEO with day-to-day activities towards a more efficient way of managing the business and its operations. The challenge relies not only on making an impact on the company’s productivity, but also on being able to boost business initiatives and project management, while assertively communicating cross-functional objectives.
This is the perfect role for someone who excels at getting things done in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment, and who will get excited about even a glimpse of an opportunity to contribute to the long-term success of this mission-driven company. Your chance to garner experience to grow into a future leader equipped with the learnings and a history of meaningful impact, lies here.
You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our Executive Leadership and our CEO – named Fast Company’s 100 Most Creative People in Business, Fortune’s Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs, and Vanity Fair’s Next Establishment.
This role will cover 4 key areas of responsibility:
- Project/Program Management. Leading Peek’s projects and programs management to ensure a strategic effort allocation, which requires all hands on deck organization-wide and across multiple functions. We are committed to an evolving industry, where innovation and correct implementation are key as technology gets even more complex and part of our routines.
- Communication. Ensure impactful communications. How we connect has never been more important thus developing strategies that will result in relevant internal and external communications. We care deeply about how company meetings, off-sites and conferences affect their participants.
- Collaboration. Support our CEO and key partners across the organization. Helping motivate and build up others to achieve individual and collaborative goals is a fundamental part of our essence.
- Organization. When it comes to presentations and messaging regarding teams’ missions and key projects, people need structure and clarity to align expectations and commit. We expect you to thrive in the start-up environment which requires impeccable attention to detail and quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or other closely related field.
- 2+ years prior experience working in management consulting or investment banking, working directly with executive teams in a similar client services capacity, or tech / start-up experience
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, with high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
- Resourceful and happy to roll up your sleeves and get any job done
- Ability to juggle numerous priorities
- Autonomy to manage your time to ensure the most value-add to the team and company
- Organized, attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communicator with focus on crisp, concise, and effective communication
- Ability to influence, track, and manage wide-scale projects across multiple levels and functions of the organization
- Highest level of integrity and management of confidential information
Learn more about Peek by visiting our website here, follow us on LinkedIn, and check us out in:
Business Insider | Bloomberg | Forbes | FastCompany | TechCrunch